torsdag den 19. marts 2015

Motivation for the gym



Motivation For the Gym!  


This post is going to be about where I find my motivation to do what I do everyday, which is namely to train and go to school.


The thing is that it occurs to me very natural, to be active and I do not need to find any significant reason to go to the gym. Sometimes I need a reason to stay out of it. 

But most people need some help or a helping hand with motivation and to change habits! So therfore some ideas to what you can do. 

When It does happen that my Lack of motivation isn't there, this is what I do ! 

1)  I put a movie on, it could be of someone that I admire, or someone I look up to ! 

2) I remind me of what it is I want to achieve with this fitness journey. 

3) I sets goals for my workouts so I find something I need to achieve. It can be sub-targets but it can also be the target that is longer in the future. Or that i will benchpress 150 kg. Its all up to you. 

4) I train a new place, which I have never been before. it could be loaded gym og Anger in CPH. 


5) I look at old pictures of my form as it once was and thinking what do I want the future to be. 



6) I will take over to the gym and put a lot of good music on my IPhone  and then  shut the whole world out and just train. 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar